As the demand for the doorbell is still high, I’ve decided to redesign the whole doorbell to make it more easy to produce. As where I normally would solder the relay, capacitors, headers and connectors by hand, it was a time consuming job. With this new design it’s fully assembled, except the wemos (on purpose).
I could have made it all on one pcb (so the esp12f, or another version), yet the pcb would even be larger than it is now, as double sided assembly isn’t supported by JLCPCB (yes, this I trust them to make/assemble this). And when an esp dies, its easier to replace by the customer.
I’ve got for now about 16 pieces left for in the webshop, and another 120 will be within a few weeks.
There’s also a case ready for the doorbell, which will be sold separately.
Got no real (good) product photo’s yet, but these I took a while ago: